Toroidal Split Core Current Transformer leads with shielding wire elicited, output end can be DC or terminal. The Insulating medium is epoxy resin. The Application of this is used in electronic energy meter, instrument, position sensor, current sensor, PDU, switch power, induction cooker. The maximum current that can be used in this current transformer is 120A and the rated output current is 40mA.
Fetaures of Toroidal Split Core Current Transformer
- Phase: single
- Usage: measurement
- Insulating medium: epoxy resin
- Rated input current : 0~120A
- Coil Ratio:3000:1
- Rated output Current: 40mA
- Load Resistance: 10ohm
- Output voltage:400mV
- Phase Component: -0.15%
- Max Current: 120A
- Isolation voltage: Primary Winding and Secondary Winding:3KV/2mA/60Sec;
- Insulation Resistance:>=500Mohm /500V DC
- Inflaming Retarding: up to the standard of UL94-V0; environmental protection meets the muster of ROHS and pass the test of SGS ROHS;
- Usage Temperature: -40°C~+85°C , Relative Humidity =95%;
- Operating Frequency: 1KHZ~70KHZ
- limit Temperature: <130°C
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.