The Pololu AltIMU-10 v4 is an inertial measurement unit (IMU) and altimeter that featuresthe same L3GD20H gyro and LSM303D accelerometer and magnetometer as the MinIMU-9 v3, andadds an LPS25H digital barometer. An I²C interface accesses ten independent pressure,rotation, acceleration, and magnetic measurements that can be used to calculate thesensor’s altitude and absolute orientation. The board operates from 2.5 to 5.5 V and hasa 0.1″ pin spacing.
Features of Altimu-10 V4 Gyro,Accelerometer,Compass,Altimeter
- Operating voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Supply current: 6 mA
- Output format (I²C):
- Gyro: one 16-bit reading per axis
- Accelerometer: one 16-bit reading per axis
- Magnetometer: one 16-bit reading per axis
- Barometer: 24-bit pressure reading (4096 LSb/mbar)
- Sensitivity range:
- Gyro: ±245, ±500, or ±2000°/s
- Accelerometer: ±2, ±4, ±6, ±8, or ±16 g
- Magnetometer: ±2, ±4, ±8, or ±12 gauss
- Barometer: 260 mbar to 1260 mbar (26 kPa to 126 kPa)
- 1XAltimu-10 V4 Gyro,Accelerometer,Compass,Altimeter(L3gd20h,Lsm303d,AndLps25h Carrier)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.