The 11kg.cm Metal Gear Servo Motor - MG996R is an advanced version of MG995 featuring faster response & greater torque. It can rotate approximately 120 degrees (60 in each direction). You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it's great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. The MG996R Metal Gear Servo also comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast!
- Operating voltage: 4.8 V a 7.2 V
- Running Current 500 mA – 900 mA (6V)
- Stall Current 2.5 A (6V)
- Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC
- Control System: Analog
- Operating Angle: 120degree
- Required Pulse: 900us-2100us
- Direction: CCW
- Operating speed: 0.17 s/60º (4.8 V), 0.14 s/60º (6 V)
- Dead band width: 5 μs
- Wire length: 30cm
- Connector: 3 pin 'S' type female header
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
- Stall torque: 9.8 kgf·cm (4.8 V ), 11 kgf·cm (6 V)
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
- 1 x MG996R 11kg.cm Metal Gear Servo Motor
- 1 x Standard Accessory Kit
There are currently no any question about this product.