Description: The simple motor and encoder kit from DAGU combines low cost, reliable encoders with powerful geared motors and 65mm diameter wheels with soft rubber tires and foam rubber inserts. Perfect for any hobbyist or student. The new geared motors offer two shafts that the magnetic encoder disc can be attached to. When attached to the output shaft the encoder output will change state (high to low or low to high) 8 times per wheel revolution. When the encoder disc is fitted onto the motor shaft the resolution of the encoder is 948 state changes per revolution.
- Encoder type: 8-pole neodymium
- magnet and hall-effect sensor
- Encoder output: Open drain with short circuit protection
- Encoder voltage: 3V – 24V with reverse polarity protection
- Encoder resolution:
- 8 state changes / wheel revolution when mounted on the output shaft
- 948 (118.5 * 8) state changes / wheel revolution when mounted on the motor shaft
- Motor voltage: 3V – 6V
- No load current: 200mA
- Stall Current:
- Gearbox ratio: 118.5:1
- Wheel Speed: 135rpm @6V unloaded
- 2 x Wheels
- 2 x Motors
- 2 x Encoder Kit
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.