Robotis USB To Dynamixel Adapter is a an interface device that let you to control Dynamixel Smart Serial Servos using PC. It is equipped with both 3 pin and 4 pin connectors for interfacing various Dynamixels. This function can be used for controllers such as CM-5 and CM-2+ that use serial communication or can be used to control robot wirelessly by connecting the Zig2Serial to the USB port. With the function select switch you can select between the communication methods which are TTL, RS485 and RS232. Deploying a FTDI chip, once connected, the module will appear on the PC as a standard COM port.
Specification of Robotis USB To Dynamixel Adapter :
- Switch: To select between RS-232, RS-485, TTL.
- 3Pin Connector: Communication port for TTL level (For AX and MX series control)
- 4Pin Connector: Communication port RS-485 (For DX, RX, EX, and MX series control)
Note: The USB2Dynamixel can only work in one of the above modes at a time. It will not allow the simultaneous operation of multiple buses.
- Width:10 cm X Height: 4 cm X Weight: .036 kg
Package includes :
- 1 x Robotis USB To Dynamixel Adapter
Resources of Robotis USB To Dynamixel Adapter :
There are currently no any question about this product.