The S9V11F5S6CMA switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a fixed 5 V (default) or 6 V (selectable) output whether it is higher or lower than the input voltage, which can range from 2 V to 16 V. (Note: minimum start-up voltage is 3 V, but it operates to 2 V after that.) The regulator also has a precision-adjustable low-voltage cutoff with hysteresis that can be used to prevent battery over-discharge. The compact (0.5" × 0.6") module can supply a typical output current of up to 1.5 A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
- Input voltage: 2 V to 16 V ( this regulator requires 3 V to start, but it can operate down to 2 V after startup).
- Fixed 5 V output with +5/-3% accuracy.
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 1.5 A.
- Precision adjustable low voltage cutoff with hysteresis can be used to protect batteries from over-discharging.
- Power-good indicator can be used to tell when the regulator has reached and is maintaining its target output voltage.
- Integrated over temperature and short circuit protection.
- Small size: 0.5" × 0.6" × 0.25" (12.7 × 15.3 × 6.4 mm).
- Minimum operating voltage: 2 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 16 V
- Maximum output current: 1.5 A
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Maximum quiescent current: 1 mA
- Low-voltage cutoff: adjustable.
Package included: 1X5V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator W/ Adjustable Low-Voltage S9v11f5s6cma.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.