The S9V11F3S5C3 switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a fixed 3.3 V (default) or 5 V (selectable) output whether it is higher or lower than the input voltage, which can range from 3V to 16 V. The regulator also has fixed 3.3 V low-voltage cutoff with hysteresis that can be used to prevent battery over-discharge. The compact (0.5″ × 0.6″) module can supply a typical output current of up to 1.5 A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
These regulators have short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown prevents damage from overheating; they do not have reverse-voltage protection. Note that the startup current is limited to approximately 700 mA until the output voltage reaches the nominal voltage; after startup, the available current is a function of the input voltage.
Features of 3.3V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator W/ Fixed 3V S9V11F3S5C3
- Input voltage: 3 V to 16 V
- Fixed 3.3 V output with +5/-3% accuracy
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 1.5 A
- Fixed 3 V low-voltage cutoff with hysteresis protects batteries from over-discharging
- Power-good indicator can be used to tell when the regulator has reached and is maintaining its target output voltage
- Power-saving feature maintains high efficiency at low currents (quiescent current is less than 1 mA while enabled)
- Integrated over-temperature and short-circuit protection
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.6″ × 0.17″ (12.7 × 15.3 × 4.3 mm)
Specifications of 3.3V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator W/ Fixed 3V S9V11F3S5C3
- Minimum operating voltage: 3 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 16 V
- Maximum output current: 1.5 A
- Output voltage: 3.3 V
- Maximum quiescent current: 1 mA
- Low-voltage cutoff: 3V (fixed)
- 1 x 3.3V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator W/ Fixed 3V S9V11F3S5C3
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.