The S9V11F3S5CMA switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a fixed 3.3 V (default) or 5 V (selectable) output whether it is higher or lower than the input voltage, which can range from 2 V to 16 V. (Note: minimum start-up voltage is 3 V, but it operates to 2 V after that.) The regulator also has a precision-adjustable low-voltage cutoff with hysteresis that can be used to prevent battery over-discharge. The compact (0.5″ × 0.6″) module can supply a typical output current of up to 1.5 A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
These regulators have short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown prevents damage from overheating; they do not have reverse-voltage protection. Note that the startup current is limited to approximately 700 mA until the output voltage reaches the nominal voltage; after startup, the available current is a function of the input voltage.
- Input voltage: 2 V to 16 V (this regulator requires 3 V to start, but it can operate down to 2 V after start up).
- Fixed 3.3 V output with +5/-3% accuracy.
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 1.5 A .
- Precision-adjustable low-voltage cutoff with hysteresis can be used to protect batteries from over-discharging.
- Power-saving feature maintains high efficiency at low currents .
- Integrated over-temperature and short-circuit protection.
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.6″ × 0.25″ (12.7 × 15.3 × 6.4 mm).
- Minimum operating voltage: 2 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 16 V
- Maximum output current: 1.5 A
- Output voltage:3.3 V
- Maximum quiescent current: 1 mA
- Low-voltage cutoff: adjustable.
Package Includes:1x3.3V Step-Up/Down Voltage Regulator W/Adjustable S9V11F3S5CMA (Pololu- Usa)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.