The S9V11MACMA switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a finely adjustable output between 2.5 V and 9 V whether it is higher or lower than the input voltage, which can range from 3 V to 16 V. The regulator also has a precision-adjustable low-voltage cutoff with hysteresis that can be used to prevent battery over-discharge. The compact (0.5″ × 0.6″) module can supply a typical output current of up to 1.5 A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
- Input voltage: 2 V to 16 V (this regulator requires 3 V to start, but it can operate down to2 V after startup).
- Output voltage: 2.5 V to 9 V (precision-adjustable using built-in 12-turn potentiometer).
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 1.5 A .
- Precision-adjustable low-voltage cutoff with hysteresis can be used to protect batteries fromover-discharging.
- Power-good indicator can be used to tell when theregulator has reached and is maintaining itstarget output voltage.
- Integrated over-temperature and short-circuit protection.
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.6″ × 0.25″ (12.7 × 15.3 × 6.4mm).
- Minimum operating voltage: 2V
- Maximum operating voltage:16V
- Maximum output current:1.5A
- Minimum output voltage: 2.5V
- Maximum output voltage: 9V
- Maximum quiescent current: 1 mA
- Low-voltage cutoff:adjustable
Package Included:1X2.5-9V Fine-Adjust Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator W/ Adjustable Low-Voltage Cutoff.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.