The S9V11MA switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a finely adjustable output between 2.5 V and 9 V whether it is higher or lower than the input voltage, which can range from 2 V to 16 V. ( Note: minimum start-up voltage is 3 V, but it operates to 2 V after that.) The compact (0.5″ × 0.6″) module can supply a typical output current of up to 1.5 A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
These regulators have short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown prevents damage from overheating; they do not have reverse-voltage protection. Note that the startup current is limited to approximately 700 mA until the output voltage reaches the nominal voltage; after startup, the available current is a function of the input voltage
Features of 2.5-9V Fine-Adjust Step-Up/Down Voltage Regulator S9V11MA
- Input voltage: 2 V to 16 V (note: this regulator requires 3 V to start, but it can operate down to 2 V after startup)
- Output voltage: 2.5 V to 9 V (precision-adjustable using built-in 12-turn potentiometer)
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 1.5 A
- Integrated over-temperature and short-circuit protection
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.6″ × 0.25″ (12.7 × 15.3 × 6.4 mm)
Specifications of 2.5-9V Fine-Adjust Step-Up/Down Voltage Regulator S9V11MA
- Minimum operating voltage: 2 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 16 V
- Maximum output current: 1.5 A
- Minimum output voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum quiescent current: 1 mA
- 1 x 2.5-9V Fine-Adjust Step-Up/Down Voltage Regulator S9V11MA(Pololu USA)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.