The R-Bot robotic chassis is a light weight, low cost, compact, medium capacity multipurpose robotic chassis which provides a great opportunity for rookies as well as pros to quench at least a bit of their limitless robotic passion carvings.
R-Bot is cut out of a 3mm acrylic sheet with 15 cm diameter which provides a strong and rigid platform to build a robotic chassis. Apart from bottom and top layer, an intermediate layer provides space for accessories like battery pack and more. Design is simple making it easy to assemble even for a school going kid and the circular design makes sure that the chassis doesn’t get stuck at corners.
Two plastic geared DC motors with two premium quality rubber gripped plastic wheels powers the chassis along with a ball caster wheel for support.
Bottom and middle layer have just enough space to accommodate 2 4xAAA battery holders. But if the user wishes to add the top plate, there will be plenty of space to hold these battery holders. It simply means that the entire chassis is customizable as per the user’s choice.
R-Bot always welcomes add-ons enhancing its features like providing multiple pan heads, array holds, and extra plate to increase payload capabilities and also an extra caster ball wheel can be provided to increase to stability of the chassis. Once fully assembled, it could be easily interfaced with a quick start board or an Arduino™ development platform.
- Strong 3mm acrylic body parts
- Kit include all necessary robotic parts
- 4 X AA battery holder available
- Do not struck at corners because of Round shape
- Enormous space between middle & bottom chassis
- Six Pan head slots are provided around the top chassis
- Options for different types of sensors like Echo ultrasonic, pololu QTR Reflectance sensor arrays
Basic applications of this robotic kit are:
- Line tracking
- Wireless/wired controlling
- Wall hugging
- Autonomous obstacle avoidance
- Maze solving mouse
- DC motor (100RPM BO1 Plastic Gear Motor)
- Operating Voltage 3V-12V DC
- RPM 100rpm
- No load Current 40-80 mA
- Output Torque : 4 Kg-cm
- Wheel(BO Motor Tyre with Grip -3mm Shaft (70mm X 8 mm))
- 70MM Diameter
- 8MM Width
- Wrapped with Rubber Track for maximum Grip
- Toggle Switch
- Double Pole Double Through
- Rated Current 3A
- Rated Voltage 50V
- Length 150mm (excluding array hold)
- Width 150mm
- Height 80mm