Joystick for micro:bit adds arcade controls to the micro:bit, makes it possible to turn the micro:bit into a mini game console. There's onboard buzzer to play music and game background effect. It is powered from a 14500 Li-ion battery (not included), conversely, it allows to charge the battery through USB connection.
Joystick For Micro:Bit Board
- Micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- High quality joystick, dual channel analog outputs for precise positioning, one channel digital output for press control
- Onboard battery and charge circuitry, powered from battery, also charges the battery through USB connection
- Battery indicator, blinks 1/2/3/4 times indicates the power remains about 25%/50%/75%/100% respectively
- 4x colorful buttons
- 2x side buttons, related to the A/B buttons of micro:bit, easy to use
- Buzzer for playing music and game background effect
- Comes with development resources (micro:bit graphical demo/python code/user manual, etc.)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Battery type: 14500 Li-ion
- Dimension: 150mm x 50mm
- 1 x Joystick for micro:bit
Note: This product requires a 14500 battery to work, which are NOT included and should be purchased separately.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.