The Robot Controller with breadboard from Rhydolabz is a very compact solution for controlling upto 9 servomotors and 2 DC motors with breadboard. Breadboard is provided to add any additional circuitry. Onboard GPIO and ADC pins for connecting external devices. Both wired (through FTDI connector) and wireless (via Xbee port) communication are possible.The onboard host microcontroller ATMEGA328P running at 16MHz clock controls the Servos, Sensors and DC motors. The chip comes with Arduino boot loader which allows to download the hex code serially ( via USB using a FTDI basic breakout board). There is a 6 pin FTDI connector with DTR, TXD, RXD, +5V, NC, GND for communication which can be used for communication as well as serial programming of MCU. The motor driver used onboard is TB6612FNG which can control 2 DC Motors having current rating of 1A. This Robot controller board is populated with XBEE compatible Connectors, which can be used for wireless control/monitoring using XBEE (zigbee), Bluebee (bluetooth) modules. To interface with XBEE modules operating at 3.3V, MOSFET based onboard level convertors are incorporated. It means that, this controller can receive signals from any devices like micro controller, PC's, Laptops, smartphones etc.
There are 2 push button switches on the board, an arduino reset switch and a user programmable switch connected to an I/O Pin. The user programmable switch is connected to D10 pin of ATMEGA 328P. An user controllable LED is connected to D11 via onboard. Solder jumper J12 apart from the power LED. There is an onboard 5V buzzer interface for output indication. The ISP connector on the board allows to bootload host controller.
Male berg strip connectors enable to plug in the servos with ease. The signal pins are directly connected to the port pins of MCU. The pin which controls each servo is labelled on the front side of the board. 2-pin berg strip connector is used to supply working voltage for servo. Since it goes directly without regulator it is necessary to provide only the sufficient voltage (within the range of servo voltage).
The module can be powered up through two 2 pin RMC connector having reverse polarity protection. 5v onboard voltage regulators are provided to power the microcontroller. The user has to ensure that the power source is capable of providing enough current that is capable of driving the load (motors).This module can be used to drive two DC motors. Three 2 pin RMC connectors are mounted on top of the board. One is used to provide working voltage for DC Motors. The other two 2-pin RMC connectors can be used to drive the motor.
Note: Zigbee is not included in the board.
Features of Robot Controller with breadboard :
- Robot controller allows to control upto 9 servo motors + 2 DC motors or 5 Digital I/O (Servo motors), 4 Analog Sensors + 2 DC Motors .
- Onboard breadboard option.
- Onboard GPIO and ADC pins for connecting external devices.
- Onboard TB6612FNG driver IC for 1A DC motor.
- Onboard Reverse polarity protection.
- Onboard buzzer for output indication
- Onbard IR sensor
- Option for XBEE/Bluetooth based Wireless with Robot Controller.
- 6-pin ISP Connector, to bootload the MCU or to program the MCU directly without bootloader.
- 6-Pin FTDI connector for communication using a USB – TTL converter/RS232 – TTL converter.
- Onboard 6 pin ICSP for bootload the MCU
- Onboard Two 6v RMC connector for Li battery
- Onboard 2 pin RMC connector for power supply the servo
- Onboard 2 pin RMC connector for DC motors.
- Onboard 4 pin berg connector for 5V and GND.
- Onboard LED for power indication
- Onboard DPDT switch for Zigbee communication .
Specifications of Robot Controller with breadboard:
- Onboard chip ATMEGA 328P running at 16MHz clock.
- On-board 5V Low dropout Regulator for Microcontroller ans sensors.
- On-board 3.3V regulator and MOSFET Based level converter circuitry for Zigbee.
- There are 2 push button switches on the board, RESET and an user programmable switch.
- Supply voltage range: 6-12V DC.
- DC Motor voltage: 2.5 - 13.5 V.
- 1 x Robot Controller with breadboard
- 5 x 2pin RMC connector
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.