This shield makes it easy to control two high-power DC motors with your Arduino or Arduino-compatible board. Its twin discrete MOSFET H-bridges support a wide 6.5 V to 40V operating range and are efficient enough to deliver a continuous 18 A without a heat sink. The drivers offer basic current sensing and current limiting functionality, and they accept ultrasonic PWM frequencies for quieter operation. The Arduino pin mappings can all be customized if the defaults are not convenient, and the motor driver control lines are broken out along the left side of the shield for general-purpose use without an Arduino.
- Inputs compatible with 1.8 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V logic.
- PWM operation up to 100 kHz.
- Motor indicator LED's show what the outputs are doing even when no motor is connected.
- Reverse-voltage protection.
- Under voltage shutdown.
- Short circuit protection.
- Control interface allows for sign-magnitude or locked-anti phase operation.
- Integrated 7.5 V, 1 A switching step-down voltage regulator.
- Motor channels:2
- Minimum operating voltage:6.5V
- Maximum operating voltage:40V
- Continuous output current per channel:18A
- Current sense: 0.020 V/A
- Maximum PWM frequency:100kHz
- Minimum logic voltage:1.8V
- Maximum logic voltage:5V
- 1xPololu Dual G2 High-Power Motor Driver 24V18 Shield For Arduino
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.