PCA9685 16 Channel PWM Servo Motor Driver Board Module, you can control upto 16 free-running PWM outputs with only 2 pins using I2C on Arduino or other Development boards.It’s an I2C-controlled PWM driver with a built-in clock. It is 5V compliant, which means you can control it from a 3.3V microcontroller and still safely drive up to 6V outputs. This is good when you want to control white or blue LEDs with 3.4+ forward voltages. 6 address select pins so you can wire up to 62 of these on a single I2C bus, a total of 992 Outputs.
- Configurable Push-Pull Or Open-Drain Output.
- Output Enable Pin To Quickly Disable All The Outputs.
- Adjustable Frequency PWM up to about 1.6 KHz.
- A spot to place a big capacitor on the V+ line.
- 220 OHM series resistors on all the Output lines to protect them, and to make driving LEDs trivial.
- Solder Jumpers for the 6 address select Pins.
- Configurable Push-Pull or an open-drain Output.
- Terminal block for power Input
- Reverse polarity protection on the terminal block Input
- Green Power-Good LED
- The output enable pin to quickly disable all the Outputs
- 1 x 16 Channel 12-Bit PWM Servo Motor Driver
Documents / Downloads:
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.