This breakout board for the MPS MP6500 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver is Pololu’s latest stepper motor driver. The MP6500 offers up to 1/8-step microstepping, operates from 4.5 V to 35 V, and can deliver up to approximately 1.8 A perphase continuously without a heat sink or forced air flow.This product is a carrier board or breakout board for the MP6500stepper motor driver from Monolithic Power Systems (MPS).This version of the MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier offers digital current control through its I1 and I2 inputs, which allows a micro controller to make dynamic current limit adjustments.
- Simple step and direction control interface.
- Four different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step,and 1/8-step.
- 4.5 V to 35 V supply voltage range.
- Can deliver 1.8A per phase continuously without additional cooling.
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed).
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems.
- Minimum operating voltage:4.5V
- Maximum operating voltage:35 V
- Continuous current per phase:1.8 A
- Maximum current per phase:2A
- Minimum logic voltage:2.1V
- Maximum logic voltage:6V5
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/8
- Current limit control: digital
- 1XMp6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Digital Current Control
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.