Dual VNH2SP30 Motor Driver Carrier MD03A is capable of driving two powerfulmotors through one compact unit. are compact carriers for the VNH3SP30 and VNH2SP30 motor driver integrated circuits from ST. The board incorporates most of the components of the typical application diagram on page 8 of the VNH2SP30 datasheet, including pull-up and current-limiting resistors and a FET for reverse battery protection. (The current sense circuit might not be populated on the VNH3SP30 version of the board since only the VNH2SP30 supports current sense.) To keep the number of I/O lines down, the two enable/diagnostic lines on each chip are tied together.
Specifications of Dual VNH2SP30 Motor Driver Carrier MD03A:
- Motor driver: VNH2SP30
- Motor channels: 2
- Minimum operating voltage: 5.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 16 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 14 A
- Peak output current per channel: 30 A
- Continuous paralleled output current: 25 A
- Current sense: 0.13 V/A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 20 kHz
- Reverse voltage protection: Y
- 1X Dual VNH2SP30 motor driver carrier Board
- 1X 0.1″ breakaway male header strip
- 2X 2-pin terminal block
- 2X 33 MF electrolytic capacitor
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.