This gearmotor is a miniature high-power, 12 V brushed DC motor with long-life carbon brushes and a 379.17:1 metal gearbox. This version has stainless steel gearbox plates instead of the standard brass ones for increased durability and resistance to wear from radial loads. It has a cross section of 10 × 12 mm, and the D-shaped gearbox output shaft is 9 mm long and 3 mm in diameter.
These tiny brushed DC gearmotors are available in a wide range of gear ratios—from 5:1 up to 1000:1-and with five different motors. High-power 6 V and 12 V motors with long-life carbon brushes (HPCB), and high-power (HP), medium power (MP), and low power (LP) 6 V motors with shorter-life precious metal brushes. The 6 V and 12 V HPCB motors offer the same performance at their respective nominal voltages, just with the 12 V motor drawing half the current of the 6 V motor. The 6 V HPCB and 6 V HP motors are identical except for their brushes, which only affect the lifetime of the motor.
The HPCB versions can be differentiated from versions with precious metal brushes by their copper-colored terminals. Note that the HPCB terminals are 0.5 mm wider than those on the other micro metal gearmotor versions (2 mm vs. 1.5 mm), and they are about 1 mm closer together (6 mm vs. 7 mm).
- Gear ratio: 379.17:1
- No-load speed @ 12V: 85 rpm
- No-load current @ 12V: 0.06 A
- Stall current @ 12V: 0.75 A
- Stall torque @ 12V: 5.0 kg·cm
- Max output power @ 12V: 1.1 W
- No-load speed @ 6V: 43 rpm
- No-load current @ 6V: 0.05 A
- Stall current @ 6V: 0.38 A
- Stall torque @ 6V: 2.5 kg·cm
- Extended motor shaft: YES
- Long-life carbon brushes: YES
- Motor type: 0.75A stall @ 12V (HPCB 12V - carbon brush)
- Size: 10 × 12 × 26 mm
- Weight: 9.5 g
- Shaft diameter : 3 mm
- 1x 380:1 Micro Metal Gearmotor with Extended Motor Shaft
Documents / Downloads:
- Motor Accessories shown in images are for illustraion purpose only, not included in package.
- Stalling or overloading gearmotors can greatly decrease their lifetimes and even result in immediate damage. The recommended upper limit for instantaneous torque is 2.5 kg-cm (35 oz-in) for the 380:1 and 1000:1 gearboxes, and 2 kg-cm (25 oz-in) for all the other gear ratios.
- Strongly advise keeping applied loads well under this limit. Stalls can also result in rapid (potentially on the order of seconds) thermal damage to the motor windings and brushes, especially for the versions that use high-power (HP and HPCB) motors.a general recommendation for brushed DC motor operation is 25% or less of the stall current.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.