7.5Inch E-Paper Display Hat (B) is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 7.5inch, 640x384 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports red, black, and white three-color display. Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
Features of 7.5Inch E-Paper Display Hat(B) For Raspberry Pi
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 170.2mm × 111.2mm
- Display size: 163.2mm × 97.92mm
- Dot pitch: 0.255 × 0.255
- Resolution: 800×480
- Display color: red, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 31s
- Refresh power: 38mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1 x 7.5inch e-Paper (B)
- 1 x e-Paper Driver HAT
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.