5" Touch Display for Raspberry Pi is HDMI LCD, which is a low-cost Resistive Touch Screen designed for Raspberry Pi. This 5" Resistive Touch Screen LCD enhances the UI experience in any project. It supports various systems such as Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Banana Pro, BeagleBone Black etc. The built in HDMI interface enables the display to work as computer monitor just like any other HDMI screen.
Note: It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC's USB port might have not enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
Specification of 5" Touch Display for Raspberry Pi:
- 800×480 high resolution, touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
- 1 x 5inch HDMI LCD
- 1 x HDMI connector
- 1 x Touch pen
- 1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.