5 Inch Hdmi Lcd is a 800×480 high resolution resistive Touch Screen LCD with HDMI interface and designed for Raspberry Pi. This product can only work on a Raspberry Pi but not work on a PC. That is, if the HDMI of the LCD is connected to the HDMI on a PC, the LCD doesn't display anything.You can enable the touch in two ways, one is to install driver to your Raspbian/Ubuntu Mate OS. and other is to use the Ready-to-use image file of which LCD driver was pre-installed.
Features of 5 Inch Hdmi Lcd
- 800×480 high resolution, touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
Note: It is recommended to use a 5V/2A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise the Pi may failed to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power.
- 1 x 5inch HDMI LCD
- 1 x HDMI connector
- 1 x Touch pen
- 1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
- 1 x DVD
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.