4" HDMI Touch Screen LCD(IPS) for Raspberry Pi is designed for Raspberry Pi(except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable). 4" RPi LCD (A) is an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitor. Combined with portable power, this display module is the most convenient human-machine interface for Raspberry Pi. It supports Raspbian system and ubuntu. 4" HDMI Touch Screen LCD(IPS) should be connected to Raspberry Pi Model B/Raspberry Pi Zero with an HDMI cable rather than an HDMI Connector.
It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC's USB port might not have enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
Specification of 4" HDMI Touch Screen LCD(IPS) for Raspberry Pi
- 800 × 480 high resolution
- Resistive touch control
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from very wide viewing angle
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi(except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- 1 x 4inch HDMI LCD
- 1 x HDMI connector
- 1 x Touch pen
- 1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
- 1 x DVD
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.