Raspberry Pi-IO Board is designed to plug directly on to the GPIO of Raspberry Pi2,Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 3. It is very easy to sense and control the real world with Raspberry Pi-IO Board to detect the state of a switch. For example from a door sensor, a pressure pad or any number of other switch types. Once this state has been detected, with the software programming for the Raspberry Pi that determines how to respond to that switch state. It is also possible to drive outputs to power motors, actuators, LEDs.
Specification of Raspberry Pi-IO Board:
- Plugs directly onto the Raspberry Pi GPIO socket
- Fits Directly over the Raspberry Pi B+, 2, 3.
- 2 SPDT Relays
- 4 Tactile Switches
- 8 Digital Inputs
- 8 Digital OutPuts
- 8 LED Indicators
- Buzzer for indication
- In-built python based library in new version of Raspbian Jessie
- Easy to integrate with Python3, Python2
- Relays can be used to switch external voltage
Pin-out of Raspberry Pi-IO Board:
- 1 x Raspberry Pi-IO Board
There are currently no any question about this product.