RPi NoIR Camera V2, Supports Night Vision is a Raspberry Pi Camera Module that supports night vision. It is compatible with all revisions of the Pi. Powered with a 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 sensor, its best resolution is 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 x 480p90 video record. While normal IR cameras will take curious reddish pictures by daylight for lacking of IR filter in the CCD, the RPi IR-CUT Camera can take better pictures in correct color by daylight, and still features the ability to see in the dark.
Note: Infrared LED is required to provide Infrared lighting for night vision.
Specification of RPi NoIR Camera V2, Supports Night Vision
- Official Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi
- Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor
- Camera specifications
- CCD size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 2.0
- Focal Length : 3.04mm
- Field of View : 73.8 degree
- 3280 × 2464 still picture resolution
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video record
- No infrared filter, supports night vision
- Dimension: 25mm × 24mm × 9mm
- 1 x RPi NoIR Camera V2
- 1 x 15-pin FFC (opposite sides contact)
- 1 x Blue gel filter
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.