The RPi Relay Board (B) is an expansion board with 8-channel relays for Raspberry Pi. It gives your Pi the ability to control high voltage products such as home appliances.
Note: Raspberry Pi shown in the photos is NOT included in the package.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- High quality relays, loads up to 5A 250V AC or 5A 30V DC
- Photo coupling isolation, prevent interference from high voltage circuit
- Standard rail mount bottom case
- Onboard LEDs for indicating relays status
- Relay control pin selection jumper, allows to control the relays by custom pins other than the default pins
- Reserved control Interface, allows to work with controllers like PLC
- Comes with development resources, including examples in wiringPi, bcm2835, python, python-bottle (webpage control), and crontab (cron job)
- Power supply voltage: 5V
- Trigger signal: 3.3V/5V
- Relay channels: 8-ch
- Contact form: SPDT-NO,NC
- Closed current: 6mA (per channel)
- Connector: screw terminal block
- Dimension: 232 × 72 (mm)
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- 1x RPi Relay Board (B)
- 1x Rail mount bottom case
- 1x Screws pack
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.