This Power Over Ethernet HAT (Type B) is designed for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, it supports 802.3af Power-Sourcing equipment for PoE function.The PoE HAT (B) is a 802.3af-compliant Power Over Ethernet accessory for the Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO header, supports Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) capability，802.3af-compliant
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply (SMPS)
- 0.91" OLED, for monitoring processor temperature, IP address, and fan status in real-time
- Onboard cooling fan, allows auto running on powerup OR programmable control, configured by the switch
- Integrates PCF8574 IO expander for I2C bus, providing pin P0 for directly fan control, and more spare IO pin
- PoE Power input: 37V ~ 57V DC in
- PoE Power output: 5V 2.5A DC out
- Network standard: 802.3af PoE
- Dimensions: 56.5mm x 65mm
- OLED size: 0.91inch
- OLED pixels: 128x32
- OLED driver: SSD1306
- OLED display color: White.
For use with Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B
Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO stackable header, allows connecting other HATs
Power Over Ethernet
providing both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi in one cable
Onboard PCF8574 chip
PCF8574 IO expander for I2C bus, providing 8 IO pins, of which P0 for fan control
and extra spare pins on solder pads (P1-P7, INT)
- PoE HAT (B) x1
- Standoffs pack x1
Documents / Downloads:
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.