RPi Camera (D) from Waveshare compatible with the original one, supports all revisions of the Pi.Its a 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module and supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video record.
The flex cable inserts into the connector situated between the Ethernet and HDMI ports, with the silver connectors facing the HDMI port. The flex cable connector should be opened by pulling the tabs on the top of the connector upwards then towards the Ethernet port. The flex cable should be inserted firmly into the connector, with care taken not to bend the flex at too acute an angle. The top part of the connector should then be pushed towards the HDMI connector and down, while the flex cable is held in place.
- Raspberry Pi Camera, compatible with the original one, supports all revisions of the Pi
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module
- Camera specifications
- CCD size : 1/4 inch
- Aperture (F) : 2.8
- Focal Length : 3.4 mm
- Angle of View (diagonal) : 66 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- 2592 × 1944 still picture resolution
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video record
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm x 9mm
- 1X RPi Camera (D)
- 1X 15-pin FFC (opposite sides contact)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.