This is a 4-ch current and power monitor HAT designed for Raspberry Pi. Via the I2C or SMBus interface, it is easy to monitor each channel's current, voltage, and power consumption, as well as the voltage between both sides of the sampling resistor.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- 4-ch monitoring, via I2C/SMBus interface
- Onboard 0.1Ω 1％ sampling resistor, allows measuring bi-directional current up to 3.2A
- Embedded 12-bit ADC, supports multiple successive converting, 0~26V voltage measuring range
- Directly calculate and output measured power value through additional multiply register
- I2C control pins for connecting with other host boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
Note: Raspberry Pi is NOT included.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Control interface: I2C/SMBus
- Sampling resistor: 0.1Ω 1%
- Voltage range: 0~26V
- Current range: ±3.2A
- Resolution: 0.8mA (±3.2A range) OR 0.1mA (±400mA range)
- Dimensions: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- 1x Current/Power Monitor HAT
- 1x 2x20PIN female pinheader
- 1x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.