This is a very simple board that takes a 4-9V input voltage and outputs a selectable 1.8V or 3.3V regulated voltage. All headers are 0.1" pitch for simple insertion into a breadboard.
Input power can be supplied to either the DC barrel jack or the two pin header labeled + and -. Output power is supplied to the pins labeled GND and VCC. Board has both an On/Off switch and a voltage select switch (3.3V/1.8V).
The two pairs of GND and VCC pins are spaced such that when connected to Basic Breadboard both power busses will be powered.
Check out Unregulated Power Supply Tutorial!
- 4-9V input voltage via barrel jack or 2-pin header
- 3.3V or 1.8V regulated output voltage
- ON/OFF switch
- Output voltage select switch
- Power status LED
- PTC fuse protected power
- 5.5x2.1mm center positive barrel jack
- 1 x Breadboard Power Supply Stick 3.3V/1.8V
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.