PICKit 3 Offline Programmer debugger is a official and very powerful programmer cum debugger for Microchip PIC series of microcontrollers. PICKit3 is a low cost in circuit debugger (ICD) and in circuit serial programmer (ICSP). Flash microcontrollers point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The MPLAB PICkit 3 is connected to the design engineer's PC using a full speed USB interface and can be connected to the target via an Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector (compatible with MPLAB ICD 2, MPLAB ICD 3 and MPLAB REAL ICE). Support Pickit3.5 software. This PICkit 3 have high download speed and USB connection stability than ICD2. PIKCit3 has begun to support WIN7 system. Some features of PICkit 3 are Patch design, SMD reflow soldering processing, more stable and reliable product quality.
Specification of PICKit 3 Offline Programmer:
- - USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- - Real-time execution
- - MPLAB IDE compatible (free copy included)
- - Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- - Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- - Totally enclosed
- - Supports low voltage to 2.0V(2.0V - 6.0V)
- - Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- - Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- - Erase of program memory space with verification
- - Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- - Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
- - The off-line programming functions.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.