Description:Building robots that sense and interact with their environment used to be tricky. Now, Arduino makes it easy. With this book and an Arduino microcontroller and software creation environment, you’ll learn how to build and program a robot that can roam around, sense its environment, and perform a wide variety of tasks. All you to get started with the fun projects is a little programming experience and a keen interest in electronics. You could make a robot that obeys your every command—or runs on its own.
Maybe you’re a teacher who wants to show students how to build devices that can move, sense, respond, and interact with the physical world. Or perhaps you’re a hobbyist looking for a robot companion to make your world a little more futuristic. With Make an Arduino Controlled Robot, you’ll learn how to build and customize smart robots on wheels.
- Makes easy to explore robotics concepts like movement, obstacle detection, sensors, and remote control
- Helps you to use Arduino to build two- and four-wheeled robots
- Facilitates your robot in motion with motor shields, servos, and DC motors
- Makes you to work with distance sensors, infrared reflectance sensors, and remote control receivers
- Helps you to understand how to program your robot to take on all kinds of real-world physical challenges
- Author: Michael Margolis
- Publisher: Maker Media, Inc
- Print:October 2012
- Pages: 238
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.