5V /20W SMPS (HLK-20M05) Module is a small volume, plastic enclosed PCB mounted, isolated switching step-down high-efficiency power module, designed by Hi-Link. It has been widely used in smart homes, automation control and other industries.
It can supply 5V DC from 100 ~ 240V AC and has a power rating of 20 Watt. This makes it perfect for small projects that need a 5 volt supply from mains. There are many advantages to these modules, such as low-temperature rise, low power, high efficiency, high reliability, high-security isolation etc.
This Power Supply Module voltage source is a switching source, so you do not have to worry about fluctuations in the voltage grid. It is designed to be mounted on the PCB and is the ideal solution to power pads that you take.
- Meet UL, CE requirements
- Ultra-thin, ultra-small
- Rated Input voltage (AC: 100 ~ 240V)
- Low ripple and low noise
- Output overload and short circuit protection
- High efficiency, high power density
- The product is designed to meet the requirements of the EMC and Safety Test
- Low power consumption, environmental protection, no-load loss <0.1W
- Model Number: HLK-20M05
- Output Power(W): 20
- Output Type: Single
- Input Voltage(V): 100-240VAC
- Output Voltage(V): 5V
- Output Current(mA): 4000mA
- Working Temp(C): -25 +60
- Working Humidity: 5-95
- Technical indicators: Single bit
- Working temperature: 20-60 +degree
- Storage temperature: + 80-40 -degree
- Relative humidity: 5-95%
- Cooling way: Natural cooling
- Atmospheric pressure: 80-106Kpa
- Altitude: 2000M or less
- 1x 5V / 20W SMPS Module (HLK-20M05)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.