3.3V/3W smps Module (Hi-Link) is PCB mounted plastic enclosed isolated switching step-down power supply module. It can supply 3.3V DC from 100V AC - 240V AC and power rating of 3 watt. There are many advantages for these modules, such as low temperature rise, low power, high efficiency, high reliability, high security isolation etc. It is widely used in smart home, automation and control, communication equipment, instrumentation and other industries.
Features of 3.3V/3W smps Module (Hi-Link) :
- Ultra-thin, ultra-small
- All voltage input (AC: 90 ~ 264V)
- Low ripple and low noise
- Output overload and short circuit protection
- High efficiency, high power density
- The product is designed to meet the requirements of EMC and Safety Test
- Low power consumption, environmental protection, no-load loss <0.1W
- Operation Temperature: -20 to +60°C
- Store Temperature : -40 to +80°C
- Relative humidity : 5 to 95%
- Atmospheric pressure : 80 to106Kpa
Input characteristics (test at room temperature 20 ℃).
- Rated input voltage : 100-240VAc
- Input voltage range : 90-264VAc
- Maximum input current : ≤0.2A
- Input current surge : ≤10A
- Maximum input voltage : ≤270VAc
- Enter slow start : ≤50 mS
- Input Low Voltage Efficiency : Vin=110VAc，Output full-load≥69%
- Input High Voltage Efficiency : Vin=220VAc，output full-load≥70%
- Long-term reliability: MTBF≥100，000h
- Load rated output voltage : +3.3±0.1VDc
- Full rated output voltage : +3.3±0.2 VDc
- Short-term maximum output current : ≥1200mA
- The maximum output current for a long time : ≥1000mA
- Voltage Regulation : ±0.2 %
- Load Regulation : ±0.5
- 1 x 3.3V/3W Smps Module (Hi-Link)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.