The SparkFun ATECC508A Cryptographic Co-processor Breakout allows you to easily add strong authentication security to your IoT node, edge device, or embedded system. It includes two Qwiic ports for plug and play functionality. Utilizing handy Qwiic system, no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system. However, its broken out 0.1"-spaced pins in case you prefer to use a breadboard. The ATECC508A chip is capable of many cryptographic processes, including, but not limited to:
- Creating and securely storing unique asymmetric key pairs based on Elliptic Curve Cryptography (FIPS186-3).
- Creating and verifying 64-byte digital signatures (from 32-bytes of message data).
- Creating a shared secret key on a public channel via Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Algorithm.
- A standard hash-based challenge-response protocol using a SHA-256 algorithm.
- Internal high quality FIPS random number generator.
Embedded in the chip is a 10Kb EEPROM array that can be used for storing keys, certificates, data, consumption logging, and security configurations. Access to the sections of memory can then be restricted and the configuration locked to prevent changes.Each ATECC508A ships with a guaranteed unique 72-bit serial number and includes several security features to prevent physical attacks on the device itself, or logical attacks on the data transmitted between the device. Sparkfun hookup guide and Arduino Library (which includes six examples) will get you familiar with the basics of elliptic curve cryptography and signing/verifying data in no time.
- Operating Voltage: 2.0V-5.5V (Default on Qwiic System: 3.3V)
- Active Current Draw (for ATECC508A): 16 mA
- Sleep Current (for ATECC508A): <150 nA
- Guaranteed Unique 72-bit Serial Number
- 10 Kb EEPROM Memory for Keys, Certificates, and Data
- Storage for up to 16 Keys
- 256-bit Key Length
- Internal High-Quality FIPS Random Number Generator (RNG)
- Configurable I2C Address (7-bit): 0x60 (Default)
1x SparkFun Cryptographic Co-Processor Breakout - ATECC508A (Qwiic)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.