Qi wireless charger PCB with coil is a wireless charger board with coil for charging Cell Phone having wireless charger module and Qi Compliant.
How to use:
Please confirm that your phone is Qi-compliant. If there has a green indication light from the charger- the charger is working. If not- please move your phone to the center of the charger. It should commence the charging process. Protective cases that exceed 7 mm thick prevent the charger from working properly. In this case- remove it before charging
Note: It is better for DIY- need to make a case (not too thick) or fix it on your furnitures or other devices- but please note the transfer efficient distance is only 7mm.
Specification of Qi wireless charger PCB with coil:
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Input current: 1.2-2A
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Charging current: 500 to 1000 mA
- Charging power: 5W
- Charging distance: 7mm
- Charge efficiency: ≥70%
- PCBA size: about 30 x 40mm
- Coil diameter: 25mm
Suitable for: Following phones with built-in charging receiver- can be charged directly.
- For Nokia 920/8X
- For HTC Droid DNA/Rzound/Incredible 4G LTE
- For Google (LG) Nexus 4/Nexus 5
- For LG DIL /LTE2
- For SHARP SH-13C/SH-O4D/SH-O7D/SH-02D
- Flowing phones need to buy external Qi-Standard wirless charging receiver:
- For Samsung S3 i9300 / S4 I9500
- Flowing phones need to buy external Qi-Standard wirless charging receiver jacket:
- For iPhone 4/4S
- For iPhone 5/5S
- 1 x Qi wireless charger PCBA circuit board with coil charging
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.