Pololu Adjustable 9-30V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V50AHV efficiently boosts input voltages as low as 2.9V to a higher, adjustable output voltage between 9V and 30V while allowing an input current as high as 5A. These adjustable boost (step-up) voltage regulators generate higher output voltages from input voltages as low as 2.9V. They are switching regulators (also called switch-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters) and have a typical efficiency between 80% to 95%. The available output current is a function of the input voltage, output voltage, and efficiency but the input current can typically be as high as 5 A.
Warning: You should be careful not to use an input voltage that exceeds the output voltage setting.
Note: The trimmer potentiometer is not rated for continual adjustment back and forth; the intended application is to set the output voltage a few times in its life.
Features of Pololu Adjustable 9-30V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V50AHV:
- Input voltage: 2.9V to VOUT
- Output adjustable from 4V to 12V or 9V to 30V
- 5A switch allows for input currents up to 5A
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature shutoff, and under-voltage lockout
- Typical efficiency of 80% to 95%, depending on input voltage, output voltage, and load
- Compact size: 1.9″ × 0.6″ × 0.41″ (48 × 15 × 10.5 mm)
- Two mounting holes for #2 or M2 screws
- Smaller holes for 0.1″ header pins and larger holes for terminal blocks offer several options for connecting to the board
- 1 x Pololu Adjustable 9-30V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U3V50AHV
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.