R307 fingerprint module is a finger print sensor with TTL UART interface. The user can store the fingerprint data in the module and can configure it in 1:1 or 1: N mode for identifying the person. The FP module can directly interface with 3.3 or 5v Microcontroller. A level converter (like MAX232) is required for interfacing with PC serial port. R307 Fingerprint Module consists of high-speed DSP processor, high-performance fingerprint alignment algorithm, high-capacity FLASH chips and other hardware and software composition, stable performance, simple structure, with fingerprint entry, image processing, fingerprint matching, search and template storage and other functions.
- Supply voltage: DC 4.2 ~ 6.0V
- Working current: 50mA (typical)
- Peak current: 80mA
- Fingerprint image input time: <0.3 seconds
- Window area: 14x18 mm
- Matching mode:1: 1 and 1:N
- Characteristic file size: 256 bytes
- Template size: 512 bytes
- Storage capacity: 1000 pieces
- Security Level: 5 (from low to high: 1,2,3,4,5)
- Fake rate (FAR): <0.001%
- Refusal rate (FRR): <1.0%
- Search time: <1.0 seconds (1: 1000 hours, mean value)
- Host interface: UART USB1.1
- Baud rate (UART): (9600xN) bps Where N = 1 ~ 12 (default N = 6, ie 57600bps)
- Temperature: -20 ℃ - +40 ℃
- Relative humidity: 40% RH-85% RH (no condensation)
- Temperature: -40 ℃ - +85 ℃
- Relative humidity: <85% H (no condensation)
- 1 x R307 Optical Fingerprint Reader Sensor Module
- 1 x Connecting Cable(6-pin)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.