Tiny RTC Module, for Arduino, contains a DS1307 real-time clock IC is a lowpower, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of SRAM. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. It's one of the easiest to use RTCs out there, with Arduino and other libraries or simply use I2C commands to set and retreive the time and date. It's very easy to use, and with our Arduino tutorial you'll be up and running in no time.
Along with the DS1307 real time clock, the module also has an Atmel 24C32 EEPROM chip which is handy for storing data without worrying about power loss. There is also space on the board to solder your own DS18B20 temperature sensor.
Tiny RTC Module Specification:
- Working voltage: 5V
- Two wire I2C interface
- Hour : Minutes : Seconds AM/PM
- Day Month, Date - Year
- Leap year compensation
- Accurate calendar up to year 2100
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup
- Battery included
- 1Hz output pin
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile memory available to user
- 4KB of serial electrically erasable and programmable read only memory (EEPROM)
- Embed DS18B20 temperature sensor interface with the pull-up resistor
- Dimensions: 28mm x 25mm x 8mm
Note: Doesn't include header pins.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.