Tiny RTC Module, for Arduino, contains a DS1307 real-time clock IC with a backup battery. It's one of the easiest to use RTCs out there, with Arduino and other libraries or simply use I2C commands to set and retreive the time and date. Includes a lithium coin cell battery which should be good for four years at least. It's very easy to use, and with our Arduino tutorial you'll be up and running in no time.
Along with the DS1307 real time clock, the module also has an Atmel 24C32 EEPROM chip which is handy for storing data without worrying about power loss. There is also space on the board to solder your own DS18B20 temperature sensor.
Tiny RTC Module Specification:
- Working voltage: 5V
- Two wire I2C interface
- Hour : Minutes : Seconds AM/PM
- Day Month, Date - Year
- Leap year compensation
- Accurate calendar up to year 2100
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup
- Battery included
- 1Hz output pin
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile memory available to user
- 4KB of serial electrically erasable and programmable read only memory (EEPROM)
- Embed DS18B20 temperature sensor interface with the pull-up resistor
- Dimensions: 28mm x 25mm x 8mm
Tiny RTC Module Package:
- 1x Tiny RTC Module
- 1x Coin Cell Battery
Tiny RTC Module Resources:
Note: Doesn't include header pins.
There are currently no any question about this product.