Whenever you install a heatsink on a CPU or a video card, you always have to apply thermal paste. It is very crucial to the performance of the heatsink. You could get a very high-end heatsink, and without thermal paste, it will fail to work in the way it was designed too.
Thermal paste is a very high heat conductive paste that is used between two objects (usually a heatsink and a CPU/GPU) to get better heat conduction. It fills in all those microscopic imperfections on the heatsink and CPU/GPU that can trap air in them and cause a loss in the heatsink’s performance.
Thermal Silicone Grease Compound Glue Specifications:
- Excellent thermal properties and strong adhesion
- Melting capacity: 0 (200degree celsius/ 24Hours)
- Evaporation: 0.001% (200 degree celsius/ 24Hours)
- Thermal conductivity: > 1.2W/m-K Thermal
- Impedance: <0.06
- Clotting time: 3min (25 degree celsius)
- Strength of connected buildings: 25Kg
- Insulation coefficient: > 5.1
- Dissipation coefficient: <0.005
- Temperature resistance: 200 degree celsius
- Net Weight: 5g
Thermal Silicone Grease Compound Glue Package:
- 1x Thermal Silicone Grease Compound Glue - Heatsink Plaster
There are currently no any question about this product.