Description: The TEC1-12705 Thermoelectric Cooler 5A Peltier Module is the simple application of Peltier Thermoelectric Effect. The module features 127 semiconductor couples in the area of 40mmx40mm which very effectively cools and heats up to 80°C. It create a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool.
Depending on which side you use they can be used to either warm something up or cool something down. After turning on the device, the hot side will heat quickly and the cold side will cool quickly. If you do not remove the heat from the hot side by using an old computer CPU heat sink or another block of metal, the Peltier will quickly reach stasis.
A thermoelectric cooling (TEC) module is a semiconductor that functions as a small heat pump. By applying the DC power source to a TEC, heat will be transferred from one side of the module to the other. It creates a cold and hot side.
- Easy transition between the hot side to the cool side and vice-versa just by reversing the polarity of the supply
- Solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free
- Simple to install and operate
- Should use with a heat sink
- Compact Structure, small in size, light in weight
- Model number : TEC1-12705
- Operating Voltage : 12V
- Maximum Voltage (V) : 15V
- Maximum Current (A) : 5.2A
- Maximum Power : 54W
- Internal Resistance(Ω) : 2.4 to 2.7
- Dimensions : 40mm x 40mm x3.6mm
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.