The LPC2148 microcontrollers are based on a 16-bit/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S CPU with real-time emulation and embedded trace support, that combine microcontroller with embedded high-speed flash memory ranging from 32 kB to 512 kB. A 128-bit wide memory interface and a unique accelerator architecture enable 32-bit code execution at the maximum clock rate. For critical code size applications, the alternative 16-bit Thumb mode reduces code by more than 30 % with minimal performance penalty.
Due to their tiny size and low power consumption, LPC2141/42/44/46/48 are ideal for applications where miniaturization is a key requirement, such as access control and point-of-sale. Serial communications interfaces ranging from a USB 2.0 Full-speed device, multiple UARTs, SPI, SSP to I2C-bus and on-chip SRAM of 8 kB up to 40 kB, make these devices very well suited for communication gateways and protocol converters, soft modems, voice recognition and low end imaging, providing both large buffer size and high processing power. Various 32-bit timers, single or dual 10-bit ADC(s), 10-bit DAC, PWM channels and 45 fast GPIO lines with up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins make these microcontrollers suitable for industrial control and medical systems.
- 16-bit/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 8 kB to 40 kB of on-chip static RAM and 32 kB to 512 kB of on-chip flash memory.
- 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high-speed 60 MHz operation.
- In-System Programming/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot loader software. Single flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 B in 1 ms.
- Embedded ICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor software and high-speed tracing of instruction execution.
- USB 2.0 Full-speed compliant device controller with 2 kB of endpoint RAM. In addition, the LPC2146/48 provides 8 kB of on-chip RAM accessible to USB by DMA.
- One or two (LPC2141/42 vs. LPC2144/46/48) 10-bit ADCs provide a total of 6/14 analog inputs, with conversion times as low as 2.44 ms per channel.
- Single 10-bit DAC provides variable analog output (LPC2142/44/46/48 only).
- Two 32-bit timers/external event counters (with four capture and four compare
- channels each), PWM unit (six outputs) and watchdog.
- Low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) with independent power and 32 kHz clock input.
- Single-chip 16-bit/32-bit microcontrollers; up to 512 kB flash with ISP/ IAP, USB 2.0 full-speed device, 10-bit ADC and DAC
- 1 x LPC2148 USB2.0 (LQFP 64) ARM7TDMI
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.