Description: The NXP (founded by Philips) LPC2129 is an ARM7TDMI-S based high-performance 32-bit RISC Microcontroller with Thumb extensions 256KB on-chip Flash ROM with In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) 16KB RAM, Vectored Interrupt Controller, Two UARTs, I2C serial interface, 2 SPI serial interfaces Two timers (7 capture / compare channels), PWM unit with up to 6 PWM outputs, 4-channels 10bit ADC, 2 CAN channels. Real Time Clock, Watchdog Timer, General purpose I/O pins. CPU clock up to 60 MHz, On-chip crystal oscillator and On-chip PLL.
With their compact 64 pin package, low power consumption, various 32-bit timers, 4-channel 10-bit ADC, 2 advanced CAN channels, PWM channels and 46 GPIO lines with up to 9 external interrupt pins these microcontrollers are particularly suitable for automotive and industrial control applications as well as medical systems and fault-tolerant maintenance buses. With a wide range of additional serial communications interfaces, they are also suited for communication gateways and protocol converters as well as many other general-purpose application
- 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 16 kB on-chip Static RAM.
- 128/256 kB on-chip Flash Program Memory. 128-bit wide interface/ accelerator enables high speed 60 MHz operation.
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip boot-loader software. Flash programming takes 1 ms per 512 byte line. Single sector or full chip erase takes 400 ms.
- Embedded ICE-RT interface enables breakpoints and watch points. Interrupt service routines can continue to execute while the foreground task is debugged with the on-chip RealMonitor“ software.
- Embedded Trace Macrocell enables non-intrusive high speed real-time tracing of instruction execution.
- Two interconnected CAN interfaces with advanced acceptance Þlters.
- Four channel 10-bit A/D converter with conversion time as low as 2.44 ms.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), Fast I2C (400 kbits/s) and two SPIs
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase- Locked Loop with settling time of 100 ms.
- Vectored Interrupt Controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Two 32-bit timers (with four capture and four compare channels), PWM unit (six outputs), Real Time Clock and Watchdog
- 1 x LPC2129 CAN (LQFP 64) ARM7TDMI
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.