Description: The NXP (founded by Philips) LPC2138 is an ARM7TDMI-S based high-performance 32-bit RISC Microcontroller with Thumb extensions 512KB on-chip Flash ROM with In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP), Two 8-ch 10bit ADC 32KB RAM, Vectored Interrupt Controller, Two UARTs, one with full modem interface. Two I2C serial interfaces, Two SPI serial interfaces Three 32-bit timers, Watchdog Timer, Real Time Clock with optional battery backup, Brown out detect circuit General purpose I/O pins. CPU clock up to 60 MHz, On-chip crystal oscillator and On-chip PLL.
- 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 8/16/32 kB of on-chip static RAM and 32/64/128/256/512 kB of on-chip Flash program memory. 128 bit wide interface/accelerator enables high speed 60 MHz operation.
- In-System/In-Application Programming(ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot-loader software. Single Flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 bytes in 1 ms.
- Embedded ICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor software and high speed tracing of instruction execution.
- One (LPC2131/32) or two (LPC2134/36/38) 8 channel 10-bit A/D converters provides a total of up to 16 analog inputs, with conversion times as low as 2.44 ms per channel.
- Single 10-bit D/A converter provides variable analog output (LPC2132/ 34/36/38).
- Two 32-bit timers/external event counters (with four capture and four compare channels each), PWM unit (six outputs) and watchdog.
- Low power Real-time clock with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz clock input.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), two Fast I2C- bus (400 kbit/s), SPI and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
- Vectored interrupt controller with conÞgurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Up to 47 of 5V tolerant general purpose I/O pins in tiny LQFP64 package.
- Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins available.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) with settling time of 100μs.
- On-chip integrated oscillator operates with external crystal in range of 1MHz to 30MHz or with external oscillator from 1 MHz to 50MHz.
- Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down
- 1 x LPC 2138 (LQFP 64) ARM7TDMI
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.