Its a WiFi based professional grade 1 Output + 3 Inputs IOT (Internet of Things) board from "IoTLabz.io" which can be easily used for industrial or home automation projects and experiments. It is having One Relay output ,Two Nos of Optically isolated digital inputs and one Non isolated Analog Input having 10 bit resolution. Relays are capable of driving Resistive 230V AC Loads up to 500 W Safely. Inorder to help fast development process ,all the necessary components including 230V AC to 5V DC , 3W SMPS are already populated on the board. Onboard SMPS allows operation from 100V to 250VAC. ESP8266 Based ESP-07 WiFi module with in built Chip Antenna is used to enable the board with WiFi Communication and Other sensing/Controlling operations. ESP-07 Module is populated with onboard UFL Connector to connect the external antenna , if needed. All the Digital and Analog I/O are directly connected to ESP8266 I/O pins, which is working at 3V3 with the help of onboard 3V3 Regulator IC. Relay outputs are available at 5MM pitch onboard screw terminals,Digital & Analog Input pins are available at 2MM Pitch onboard RMC Connectors and 230V AC Voltage input at 5MM Screw terminals.
ESP8266 Programing pins including Seriel UART are made available at onboard connector ,having layout similar to Sparkfun FTDI board. User can easily develop any IoT Projects firmware using standard Arduino IDE and can download the code to the ESP8266 Module using a separate USB FTDI board selling at rhydoLABZ. 4 Nos of 3MM screw holes are also provided to the PCB designed professionally with a dimension of 68mm x 43mm .
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during run time. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.The ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. The ESP8266 is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. ESP8266 Serial WIFI Module (ESP-07) is addressable over SPI and UART, making this an exceptionally easy choice for anyone wanting to build an Internet of Things.
- Based on ESP8266 ( ESP-07) Wifi Board with Built in Chip Antenna.
- 1 No Relay Output with 230V AC Switching Capabilty
- 2 Nos optically isolated Digital Inputs
- 1 No Analog to Digital converter input with 10 bit Resolution.
- On board 3W SMPS module is used to convert 100V-230V AC to 5V DC.
- Inbuilt SMD fuse has been Provided for the SMPS failure protection.
- Onboard Reset Switch and Hardware Jumper for downloading the Program.
- 1 No of 3 pin Screw terminals for Relay output (N/O,C,N/C)
- 2 Nos of 2 Pin 2mm pitch RMC connector for Digital Input
- 3 pin 2mm pitch RMC connector for ADC.
- 2 pin 5mm pitch Screw terminals for 230V AC Input
- Professionaly Designed Two layer Printed Circuit Board.
- Dimensions : 68mm x 43mm .
- 1 x Relay IoT board
- 2 x 2 Pin Female RMC connector (2mm)
- 1 x 3 Pin Female RMC connector (2mm)
- 2 x Jumper (2mm)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.