Description: The W5300 chip is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller that enables easier internet connection for embedded systems that required high network performance.
W5300 suits users in need of stable internet connectivity best, using a single chip to implement TCP/IP Stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY. Hardwired TCP/IP stack supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP, and PPPoE, …, which has been proven through various applications over many years. W5300 uses a 128Kbytes internal buffer as its data communication memory.
By using W5300, users can implement the Ethernet application they need by using a simple socket program instead of handling a complex Ethernet Controller. It is possible to use 8 independent hardware sockets simultaneously. BUS (Direct & Indirect) is provided for easy integration with the external MCU. The W5300 supports max. 80Mbps network throughput.
Fully hardwired network protocol for high speed required embedded system : up to 80Mbps at application layer
Ease of Use (Easy & Simple Control like memory)
Stable Data Communication
- Hardwired TCP/IP protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Un-attackable hardware network engine for preventing network attacks such as flooding, spoofing, injection
- Host Interface : 8/16 bit Data Bus (Direct & Indirect Address Mode)
- High Network Performance : Max 80Mbps (by DMA)
- Support embedded OS driver : Linux (kernel 2.6.24)
- 8 Independent hardware socket
- Internal 128Kbytes memory for TCP/IP packet processing
- Flexible memory allocation
- 10BaseT / 100Base TX Ethernet PHY Embedded
- Support Auto-Negotiation (Full & Half Duplex, 10 & 100 Based)
- Support Auto-MDIX
- 3.3V Operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- LED outputs (TX, RX, full/half duplex, Collision link speed)
- 100LQFP lead-free package
Documents & Downloads:
- 1 x W5300-Embedded Ethernet Controller
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.