The CY7C65213 USB to UART serial breakout is designed to provide users with a means to access all available I/O pins on the IC, and to provide a 6-pin UART header that is compatible with other SparkFun breakout boards. This breakout has a microUSB connector and other support circuitry to get the IC quickly up and running.The CY7C65213 breakout is equipped with a micro-B USB port, USB signal lines, a VIO selection jumper, a low-voltage selection jumper, and a multitude of pins that allow to utilize the board to its fullest potential. The CY7C65213 breakout is capable of operating at both 3V and 5V based on what the VIO selection jumper is set to. Additionally this breakout can operate at 2V and below.
Features of SparkFun USB UART Serial Breakout - CY7C65213
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 host controllers
- CY7C65213 device supports UART hardware flow control
- 6-pin UART header
- MicroUSB connector
- Operating at both 3V and 5V
- CY7C65213 has a 512-byte flash for storing configuration parameters
- 1 x SparkFun USB UART Serial Breakout - CY7C65213
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.