Description: The USB to LAN Ethernet adapter allows you to connect your PC to an Ethernet Network (LAN) without requiring a normal Ethernet card. Ideal for older computers which don't have Ethernet ports as standard. The device is fully compliant with USB 1.1, 1.1 and 2.0 specifications and supports full and half duplex 10 / 100 modes.
- Full-speed USB interface to desktop PCs and notebooks
- Provides 10M/100M Ethernet port and connects to the internet or LAN
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC, Physical Chip and transceiver in one chip
- Supports 10 Mb/s and 100Mb/s N- Way Auto negotiation operation
- Supports 4 endpoints
- 1 control endpoint with maximum 8-byte packet
- 1 bulk in endpoint with 64 bytes/packet
- 1 bulk out endpoint with 64 bytes/packet
- 1 interrupt in endpoint with 8 bytes/packet
- Complies with USB interface Version 1.0/1.1/2.0
- Self powered, no external power required
- Supports Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- 1 x USB to LAN Ethernet Converter (10/100Mbps)
Documents & Downloads:
There are currently no any question about this product.