The TXB0106 is a bi-directional signal level shifter made by Texas Instruments. It features six channels of input/output signals and an output enable line that allows the signal lines to be placed in a high impedance mode when they are unneeded. Depending on the high and low side voltages, the bandwidth on the individual signal channels can range from 20Mbps up to 100Mbps, making the TXB0106 suitable for higher speed signals such as SPI.
This 6-bit non inverting translator uses separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.2V to 3.6V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65V to 5.5V. This allows for universal low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2 V, 1.5V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V voltage nodes VCCA should not exceed VCCB.
Features TXB0106 bi-directional logic level converter
- 1.2V to 3.6V on A Port and 1.65V to 5.5V on B Port (VCCA ≤ VCCB)
- VCC Isolation Feature – If Either VCC Input Is at GND, All Outputs Are in the High-Impedance State
- OE Input Circuit Referenced to VCC.
- Low Power Consumption, 4μA Max Icc.
- Ioff Supports Partial Power Down Mode Operation.
- 1 x logic level converter
- 2 x 8 pin header
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.