Description: RS232 to TTL Serial Interface Module with the MAX3232 transceiver IC that facilitates serial communication between TTL and RS232 ports by providing the necessary electrical signal conversion.
The MAX3232 IC with 16 pin requires 3.0V to 5.5V to operate and has two receivers and two transmitters. This board has four 0.1µF charge-pump support capacitors. The maximum guaranteed data rate is 120 kbps. This board connect to systems with a UART hence, they work with ATMEL and PIC microcontrollers.
This boards usually have a DB9 connector soldered at one end, and four header pins at the other end. It enable the user to connect with breadboard or a microcontroller board, whilst the DB9 connects directly to a COM port of a computer.
- Pre-assembled compact size board
- Suitable for use with most microcontrollers
- It can be used to program STC MCU, NXP MCU, Renesas MCU, STM32 MCU, N+-2EC MCU
- Used in radio modification, phone flash, GPS, vehicle detection, DVD flash, hard disk repair set-top box upgrade
- Operates up to 250 kbit/s
- Dimensions : 33mm x 32mm x 16mm
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.